THE CATALINK MISSION
The Catalink mission has always been to create the best possible central resource for our members, providing them with up-to-the-minute information about any lifestyle choice in which they may be interested and provided in exactly the format they would like - paper literature delivered to their door by regular post or a variety of handy electronic formats for immediate despatch to their computer and email inbox.
THE INFORMATION WE PROVIDE
With over one thousand clients with a huge variety of products and services to offer our members, Catalink is able to provide a great variety of literature about all kinds of things:
- Information packs on all topics from health and wellbeing to finance and motoring
- Mail order catalogues for all kinds of home shopping from fashion to wedding essentials
- Holiday brochures for all tastes and budgets from family fun to exotic escapes
- Email newsletters to keep you in touch with favourite internet shops and activities
- Coupons and vouchers for both online and offline opportunities
- Special offers and incentivised membership sign ups
Catalink (www.catalink.com) was the very first UK mail order portal. Launched in 1999, it introduced many of its early clients to its services by sending screen shots of the website by fax! In 2003, due to the overwhelming popularity of the Catalink holiday section, www.travelbrochures.co.uk was introduced as a standalone website. As Catalink's popularity has expanded it has extended the range of material available to its members - always focusing on the areas which have proved to be the most popular and always incorporating technological improvements to make the whole use of Catalink as easy and quick as possible for our members.
Catalink now boasts a membership of over 3 million members, many of whom regularly return to the sites to:
- Find information about what they need
- Use the convenient links to directly reach websites of Catalink clients
- Make informed choices by comparing information provided by different Catalink clients
- Sign up for the latest email newsletters from websites which interest them.
Catalink consumers are keen "greens" who:
- prefer to shop from home rather than drive to the high street
- value quality time with their families and use home shopping to maximise that time
- use the convenience of the internet to order directly from their catalogues
- book holidays online but make their selections from a brochure
- enjoy signing up for topical email newsletters from one convenient spot
Catalink members are so pleased with the service we provide, and so keen to tell their friends about Catalink that more than 30% of our new members are recommended by a friend!
With more than one thousand clients, Catalink is able to offer the widest possible choice of information on lifestyle interests. Our clients range from the largest, best-know household names to small niche companies offering specialist or unusual products and services.
Our clients are able to provide information to our members in many different formats, from traditional requests for printed material by post to downloadable information for PC and email newsletters into personal inboxes.
We welcome new clients every month and the range of products and services is constantly expanding, so visit us regularly, you are sure to find something new and exciting!
Please see the Lifestyle Media Group corporate website for a full list of our clients, many of whom we have been working with for over 15 years.
Catalink website is owned and operated by Lifestyle Media Group Ltd
LMG Ltd is registered under the Data Protection Act number: Z4899775
LMG Ltd is a member of the Institute of Direct Marketing (IDM) and the Direct Marketing Association (DMA)
LMG Ltd is a Private Limited Company registered in England and Wales, company number 3871517
LMG Ltd trades from Unit D, Copley Hill Business Park, Cambridge Road, Babraham, Cambridge, CB22 3GN, United Kingdom
Please read this page in conjunction with other information available from:
This website; the Lifestyle Media Group corporate site; other member websites.