RAJAPACK PACKAGING MATERIALS CATALOGUE
To order a printed copy of the Rajapack Packaging Materials catalogue, simply click the Request button below.Request Printed Catalogue
Rajapack is the No.1 in Europe for Packaging. With over 3,500 items in stock and their constant search for new product innovations, their aim is to provide you with the widest choice of high quality packaging materials through their catalogue and website. Their huge range of packaging materials includes:
- Cartons and cardboard boxes
- Postal boxes, tubes and wraps
- Custom printed packaging tape and bags
- Padded bags, envelopes and mailers
- Plastic bags, tubing and casing
- Protective packaging and void fill
- Tapes, adhesives and tying
- Strapping and stapling
- Labels and identification
- Stretch films and palletising
- Warehouse, storage and handling equipment
- Facilities management
- Office supplies
- Retail and gift packaging
They also pride themselves on the service they provide to their customers:
- Professional advice. Their expert team of packaging specialists are available to provide you with professional advice and guide you in selecting the right packaging for your business.
- Product sample service. On many of their products they offer a sample service so that you can make sure a product meets your requirements before you buy.
- They supply a range of made to measure and custom printed products – with Rajaprint's bespoke online customisation tool, you can customise packaging tape and bags in just a few clicks
- NEXT day delivery. All orders received by 4.30pm will be delivered by 5.30pm the next working day. If your order is over £200 it will be delivered for FREE!
- Secure on–line web ordering at their website
- Save money by buying in bulk. With their bulk buying discounts you can save money by placing bigger orders on the products you use most frequently.
- For large quantities of packaging or a quote on a large order: Speak to their customer development team or request a field sales visit.
- Easy payment options. You can choose to pay by account with 30 days credit (subject to status) or by credit card or cheque.