VISIT EASTBOURNE 2023 BROCHURE
To order a printed copy of the 2023 Visit Eastbourne brochure, simply click the order button below and one will be sent to your registered address.Request Brochure
Eastbourne & the South Downs
Welcome to the Sunshine Coast. Your perfect coastal escape starts here. Stroll along three miles of pristine palm tree-lined promenade, step onto the iconic Victorian Pier, take in a show at the elegant 1930's Bandstand or simply gaze at the breath-taking beauty of coastal landmarks at Beachy Head and along the Heritage Coast to the Seven Sisters.
The sunny seaside town is the ideal spot just over an hour away from London nestled between the historic 1066 Country and the magnificent South Downs National Park. Savour unspoilt coast and countryside, splendid Victorian architecture and glorious seafront gardens. Immerse yourself in the heritage and cultural attractions and year-round programme of events and live entertainment and discover cosmopolitan harbour and cuisine from around the world in the great restaurants.
Whether you are planning a much-needed escape from the nine to five, a traditional seaside holiday, an inspiring cultural break or a great family break, the new Guide has all the inspiration to help you plan your perfect coastal getaway. Order your Guide today.
- Camping in Camp, Self Cater, Villa
- Country Retreats in City, Short Break & Cultural
- Cultural Activities in City, Short Break & Cultural
- East Sussex in UK Travel & Tourism
- England - South East in Hotel
- Family in Beach & Family Fun
- Hotels & Inns in City, Short Break & Cultural
- Self Catering in Activity, Adventure, Trek
- Short Breaks in City, Short Break & Cultural
- United Kingdom & Eire in World Region